Sunday 19 February 2012

Flowers and birds and things, oh my!

I love old school diagrams and picture books of the educational nature. 
While doing some research work for my thesis today (on a SUNDAY, I know, so wrong) I stumbled upon this treasure trove:


A collection of historic and modern biology books - Kurt Stüber's Online Library.


Heaven! 
It's a bit tricky to find things if one doesn't know the latin names and what not, but those are easy to find through wikipedia or something, and it's fun to look through all the folders anyway. 
So this site is definitely worth a look if you, like me, enjoy these lovely diagrams and want to print them all out and design wallpapers based on them and write them poems and gift them with chocolate and fluffy teddybears holding hearts.


There's plants and birds and butterflies and mammals and crustaceans and...



Phwoooar, gooorgeous!
Pictures from: http://www.biolib.de/

No comments:

Post a Comment