Tuesday 17 April 2012

Some old sketches and a commission from my sister

My sister showed me a kitten ring (by Jaymie) and I told her I could attempt to make her a similar one.
While I got out my magical shrinking plastics I rummaged through some old bits of paper in the same folder and found some beauties:

This little guy is some kind of... dog? I think he had a name too...
I think I planned to do a little book about his adventures.
Maybe some day.


 A jar of cookies/bon bons.

 And some lovely drawings by my sister:

*lickables*

 A portrait of my sister (on the right) and me (making some earrings, it would seem!):

...and last but not least, Nuuskis!

Ah, good times!


So, here is the first batch of the kitty ring that I did.

Before the oven:

After the oven:


So, systerna, is this kitty cat acceptable? 
I think I'll make the eyes a bit smaller...? And the bow...?
And maybe the whole face should be a teensy bit smaller... perhaps...?

So, what colours would you like me to use? (For the eyes, bow, cheeks, ears etc.)



I think I'll make one for myself too, where he has a monocle and a pipe...
and I shall name him... Ishmael.



ps: parane pian lilla systerna!!


*UPDATE*

Here are four little orphan kittens (who have, luckily, not lost their mittens)
for my sister to choose from:



*

The chosen one:
(one ring to rule them all..!)


*



No comments:

Post a Comment