Wednesday 1 August 2012

Things. Walls.

Found this cute alphabet silk paper from a craft store in Germany. 
I already had it framed, but it was so (I can't believe I'm gonna say this) too colourful for the wall so it got replaced by an old school poster on mushrooms.
Now I don't know where to put it. 
 Revamped a wall. Clutter much?
Notice framed poster of mushrooms which replaced animal alphabet. So cruel.
And now that I focused on it myself... it's a bit too big and brownish... is it...? 
Oh I will un-notice it. And from the couch the chandelier covers the poster, so I'll never notice it again.
 Finally drilled a hole in my moon (?!) (free section at Kierrätyskeskus) so I was able to hang it up.
For now it's just hanging out with my chandelier.
 I used a christmas tree ornaments cap thing and some gold chain.
 Found this beauty from Kierrätyskeskus for 10 euros!!
 Tunturin kasvimaailma - Fell flora



 Found a National Geographic from 1955! So I ripped off the front cover and taped it to my wall.
As one does.
 Speaking of geography... maps are cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment