Monday 27 August 2012

Bits and pieces from the past week or so

Went to Seurasaari with my mum, sister and her boyfriend. The weather was lovely! 
We strolled around the island and fed the squirrels and birds (ducks, ravens, geese..) as we enjoyed the sunshine.


On Thursday the 23rd Helsinki celebrated the Night of the Arts. I walked around town with a few friends for 6 hours or so, checking out all the cool things going on. Here's a few pics:

The end of the giant 3 km long dominos at Senaatintori (I took home a tiny piece of one..!)

A hot air balloon that people made out of plastic bags (you could even go inside it!) next to Lasipalatsi:

Minna Parikka meets Jani Leinonen (part of an exhibition at the Amos Anderson art museum)

 Look! There are little baby tomatoes on my tomato plant!! So cute!

I crocheted a little bowl thing:


Went fleamarketing with my mum today and while I only found one thing, 
it was this AMAZING PINK HORSE!!!!11
I'm so in love with this little guy. He is amazing. Look at his mane!

No comments:

Post a Comment